[Pmwiki-users] internationalization & flexlayout

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Aug 10 15:54:17 CDT 2003

I'm not the original author for FlexLayout, but I went ahead and
created an internationalized version of it and placed it in the
Cookbook page.  Unfortunately I don't have time to test it thoroughly
at the moment so your results may vary.

Essentially all one has to do is place $[ ... ] around the things to
be internationalized--for example, instead of

I changed it to

which simply means to use a language-translated form of
"Edit Page" if one is defined (usually in one of the i18n-xx.php files).

Let me and others know if there are any problems.  If someone wants to
fold my changes into the original flexlayout.tgz archive and get rid
of the original english-only hardcoded version, that'd be okay with me.

Pm