[Pmwiki-users] Internationalization file, 1-Aug-2003

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Fri Aug 1 07:19:53 CDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 03:14:27PM +0200, Carlo Strozzi wrote:
> One thing: where you say to add line include_once('local/lang-xx.php');
> near the beginning of local.php, I would rather suggest that the language file
> be included towards the end of local.php, otherwise some of the original
> english definition may not be overridden.

I correct myself. My problem was due to interactions between lang-xx.php
and the flexlayout.php add-on. I confirm that lang-xx.php can be
included at the beginning of local.php. Apologies.

Carlo
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org