[Pmwiki-users] PMWiki on hosted web site

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Fri Apr 25 10:48:56 CDT 2003

I just heard from the web site administrator.  Seems they don't allow any
scripts at all, and especially don't want any form of Wiki on the server as
they claim it has a history of security problems. They have asked me to
remove all the PmWiki files.  They are offering the site for free and the
subject is non-negotiable, so, I guess I'll look at using it elsewhere.

Michael