[Pmwiki-users] PMWiki on hosted web site

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Fri Apr 25 08:07:41 CDT 2003

The problem is, the system apparently does not allow the "." files, it won't
allow it to be created.  Here is the error I get (URL is
http://www.broadcast.net/~sbe136/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/PmWiki) :

Warning: fopen("wiki.d/.flock", "w") - Permission denied in
/home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 412

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:412) in
/home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:412) in
/home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:412) in
/home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 256

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:412) in
/home/sbe136/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 257
PmWiki can't process your request
Cannot acquire lockfile
We are sorry for any inconvenience.