[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Tiny SA - FM radio

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri May 31 12:54:12 PDT 2024

Hi Prya,

Indeed this is the PmWiki mailing list, prominently featured on the
TinySA wiki sidebar which comes from the default PmWiki installation.

You can reach the very active and friendly TinySA community via their
mailing list:

   https://groups.io/g/tinysa

See also their FAQ:

   https://tinysa.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.FAQ