[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Tiny SA - FM radio

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Fri May 31 12:45:17 PDT 2024

Hi Prya

You have sent your question to the PmWiki mailing list which is for
support on using the PmWiki software.

TinySA.org uses PmWiki to runs its website. Unfortunately the authors of
the site have not removed some of the generic PmWiki contact information
from the bottom of the left menu bar, including this mailing list. They
also do not appear to have any "contact us" info.

You might pose your question at the Groups IO site:
https://groups.io/g/tinysa/files/tinySA-user-manual-march2021.pdf

Unfortunately Groups IO requires you to create an account (free, I
think) to access any content.

Neil