[pmwiki-users] Question regarding slow page loading with attr set

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Apr 14 02:50:50 PDT 2024

On 14/04/2024 11:18, Petko Yotov wrote:
> Everything before and after this first MarkupToHTML delay is outside
> of the page processing, may come from recipes, or from sidebars,
> headers, footers, PageActions loaded by the skin.

You can put something like this on top of the 2 pages to test them
without the extra stuff:

(:noheader:)(:nofooter:)(:notitle:)(:noaction:)(:noleft:)
[[{$Name}?action=edit]]

Then I see, on the password protected page:
0: 00.00 MarkupToHTML begin
1: 00.19 MarkupToHTML end
2: 00.19 now

The old version shows:
0: 00.00 MarkupToHTML begin
1: 00.95 MarkupToHTML end
2: 00.95 now

On the unprotected page with the same markup:
0: 00.00 MarkupToHTML begin
1: 00.00 MarkupToHTML end
2: 00.00 now

This is comparable to before.