[pmwiki-users] DragDropMultiUpload recipe does not work with Chromium, author name

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Thu Oct 19 01:32:25 PDT 2023

Hi,

I have some problems with pmwiki & ddmu. I noticed ddmu was not working, probably since upgrading to  2.3.23.
Symptoms: insert image code link would turn red after uploading, some error message about "Token....".

I upgraded to the latest ddmu. Then the dropzone window would not appear, it would not work at all.
Conventional file upload works.
When testing I used Chromium on Linux.

When I switched to Firefox everything worked as expected...maybe. It seems it only works to upload files if the page has already been saved with an author name specified, or if an author name is suggested by the browser.
Otherwise the insert code link will turn red.

So there seems to be a problem with Chromium (in my case version 117.0.5938.149), and maybe author names.

Best regards,
Johan Bengtsson