[pmwiki-users] PHP warning that I do not understand ...

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Oct 9 12:29:53 PDT 2023

This looks like a custom $FmtPV definition with some unquoted value,
possibly expanded $action in the definition.

Could be in a local configuration, in a skin, or in a recipe.

What are your custom Page Variable definitions? You could see them with
?action=diag, if you set $EnableDiag = 1; in config.php.

Petko