[pmwiki-users] Markdown options

Wolf Drechsel wd at trolink.de
Fri Jan 6 03:04:33 PST 2023

Hello,

thanks a lot for your detailed reply. I first took from it:

 * MarkdownMarkupExtension can work out of the box
 * Markdown needs quite some overhaul

Correct?

I then noticed that I did not mention my main argument for using PMWiki
in the project to come:
There are some 100s of odt files to be used, each should make one page.
My idea was to batch convert them to markdown with pandoc and then push
them into some directory where they are batch converted to PMWiki's
internal format.

But AFAICS, there is not such a feature yet. True? -

So - as it's a paid project, I'd be happy to fund some development
works:

 * update Markdown rules and
 * implement the batch conversion feature

If anybody is interested to do this work, please contact me.

Cheers,
Wolf