[pmwiki-users] Minor issue(s) in sample-config.php

Robert Riebisch rr at bttr-software.de
Sat Jan 1 13:27:41 PST 2022

Hi Petko!

docs/sample-config.php says:
##  By default, pages in the Category group are manually created.
##  Uncomment the following line to have blank category pages
##  automatically created whenever a link to a non-existent
##  category page is saved.  (The page is created only if
##  the author has edit permissions to the Category group.)
# $AutoCreate['/^Category\\./'] = array('ctime' => $Now);

This doesn't seem to be true in that way, that my fresh PmWiki
installation already creates Category.* pages, whenever I insert, e.g.,
[[!FooBar]] into a page, although the $AutoCreate line is commented out
in my local/config.php, that I copied from docs/sample-config.php.

I would also prefer if you turn any remaining "## Text" lines into "##
Text" (two spaces) to make docs/sample-config.php look more nice.

Cheers,
Robert
--
              +++ BTTR Software +++