[pmwiki-users] Undefined array key "title" in .../grouptitle.php - in PHP8

Jean-Patrick Charrey jpcharrey at free.fr
Sat Feb 19 02:27:02 PST 2022

Hi

I have been testing the latest Pmwiki 2.3.2 on PHP8.0  I have the
following warning message:

*Warning*: Undefined array key "title" in*.../cookbook/grouptitle.php*on
line*39*

I have been to reproduce this bug on a plain setup, no other cookbooks,
default PMwiki skin.
I don't have this message in PHP7.4

Line 39 in grouptitle.php has the following code

/    if ($page['title']) { return $page['title'];/

I guessing a sintax update is needed, but not sure which one. I realize
this Cookbook is perhaps not the most used, but I would appreciate some
help to fix this issue.

Jean-Patrick