[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Undefined array key "squelch" in .../notify.php - in PHP8

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 12 03:16:36 PST 2022

Thanks for the report, I have updated the notify.php script for the next
version. You can get an archive with the modified files since the
release from the page Change log:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog

Please report if you find other omissions.

Petko

--
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/News
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades