[pmwiki-users] Error 406

Cricket Onebit cricketbeautiful at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:07:20 PST 2021

I updated our website, and now get

The requested URL /pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage?action=edit encountered
error 406. Please contact the site administrator.

It happens when I Save a page, or even when I Cancel a save, but only
happens for some pages.

Fingers crossed it's easy to fix if I look in the right place. I haven't
used PmWiki for anything but updating content and software for this site
for almost 10 years. (I miss it!)

Thanks in advance,

Sandy Schoen

--
+++

Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, not as a witness to any creed,
But simple service simply given to his own kind in their common need.
-- Rudyard Kipling