[pmwiki-users] redirections to pmwiki site

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Tue Jun 23 00:37:19 PDT 2020

Hello,

I was just asked by a user for fix to a page of my web site
(http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWikiDe.Passwords)

and just noticed that this page do not really exist but is some sort of
redirect to the official pmwiki web site.

I'm a bit worried, not to have a link to http://pmwiki.org, but to have
such redirection on a page by page basis. I dunno really how are
controlled these pages (I can't read, given they langage).

is it possible, and how, to remove this redirection? is it safe to
remove the files in wikilib.d for languages I don't read? I guess this
will be overwritten with each update...

thanks
jdd

--