[pmwiki-users] PmToc and SectionEdit

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Nov 22 03:59:21 PST 2019

You can add to pub/css/local.css this line:

   div.sectionedit { float: right; }

Alternatively, if you have a wikifarm, to apply this to all fields, you
can add in pmwiki/local/farmconfig.php:

   $HTMLStylesFmt['float-sectionedit'] = 'div.sectionedit { float: right;
}';

This is without any configuration, so I assume it is like
$SectionEditHeaderLinkSpan = false;

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades