[pmwiki-users] PmToc and SectionEdit

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Fri Nov 22 02:20:26 PST 2019

I have tried using PmToc and SectionEdit together, and in general this works
well. This is with the pmwiki-responsive skin and pmwiki 2.2.120.

Two things that I have noticed:

With $SectionEditHeaderLinkSpan = false;, when clicking on a link in the toc
I will end up just below the Edit link for the section, so if I want to
click on it I will have to scroll up a bit.

With $SectionEditHeaderLinkSpan = true;, the above problem is gone.
But now "Edit" appears at the end of every link in the toc. Is there a way to
prevent that?

-Johan Bengtsson

----
Systemadministratör - Chalmers IT-avdelning
Tel: 6734  https://www.chalmers.se/its