[pmwiki-users] A decade

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 19:26:10 PDT 2019

It's a bit belated, but is been a decade since Petko, in Jan 2009, took
over the day to day work of maintaining PmWiki

Thanks Petko for keeping PmWiki alive, and more than that updating it for
newer versions of PHP, fixing security issues, and even updating recipes
written by others.

It's because of your hard work that I've been able to keep the websites I
maintain going and current and haven't suffered the pain of having to
change platforms

thanks again

Simon

PS also thanks for Thumblist2, for me this is the "killer add-on" that
makes PmWiki the best and easiests platform to handle the photos on all my
websites

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz