[pmwiki-users] Stored passwords on local machine

ASLAN Data aslan at aslandata.com
Wed Nov 21 19:27:57 PST 2018

As I understand it there is a timeout variable for PHP that is defaulted
to 30 minutes to stop PHP scripts from running forever. This is a real
hassle as I have to retype read and write passwords every thirty(30)
minutes.

Is there a method pmwiki can use to store the password(s) on the local
machine to I can set read to 8 hours (for example) and write to 4 hours
(for example). Then when the PHP engine restarts pmwiki the local
machine can pass the passwords on in the background for a set time period.

Or something that accomplishes the same functionality but runs on the
server?

--
David