[pmwiki-users] Problem with displaying imagaes

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jun 28 14:20:40 PDT 2018

Are uploads enabled in local/config.php?

   $EnableUpload = 1;

Can you upload a new picture and embed it?

You should probably write {$FullName} instead of {$Fullname}, note the
capital "N" in {$FullName}.

Is the picture name written correctly? On case-insentitive filesystems
like FAT both Filename.jpg and filename.jpg are the same file and PmWiki
will display it. On most servers however the filesystem is case
sensitive and you must write the correct filename. (It happened to me
after a migration to a new server.)

I suppose you use Attach:{$FullName}/Filename.jpg in order to include
this picture into other pages. Does this line work when you are on the
same page? Does it work when you write "Attach:Filename.jpg"?

Do you have $EnableRelativePageVars = 0; in config.php? If so you should
remove it.

Petko