[pmwiki-users] Log-function

Thomas Lundgren publik at lundgren.nu
Fri Nov 17 12:34:12 CST 2017

I´m trying to write a cookbook that writes logs-entry every time a user
access a page.

Adding a call to my log-function in config.php was my first approach but
config.php are for some of my pages a bunch of times (depending on
images, includes and such things) making the log filled with entries I
don´t want there.

I don´t want to manually add a markup to every page...

Are there any better approach? And if so; How?

Thank you!

Regards,
Thomas.

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.