[pmwiki-users] Blogit (:includesection:) problem after upgrade

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:17:49 CDT 2017

if you replace your sidebar inclusion text with (:if equal
{$bi_BlogIt_Enabled} 1:)XXX(:include Site.BlogIt-SideBar:)  so you see
the XXX?  If not, then very likely the BlogIt code isn't loading (and
bi_BlogIt_Enabled hasn't been set to true).

Do you have access to the php/web server error logs?  They might tell you more.

Hopefully someone else will have better ideas!

--Peter