[pmwiki-users] New addon: Lightweight WYSIWYG editor

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Sat Jul 29 00:57:50 CDT 2017

Le 29/07/2017 à 01:09, Christopher Cox a écrit :

> Would really like to know if somehow it makes more people use PmWiki
> though.... I just think that would be very weird (that is to say,
> weeding out everyone that says "yes", but really isn't going to use it).

I experiment that a wiki - even so simple as PmWiki - can be very
intimidating for many users.

I use PmWiki for the web site of my Linux User Group and very few people
write on it, and even for the simpler tasks I have to explain or do
myself, so if this addon works, I will try it

jdd

--
http://dodin.org