[pmwiki-users] New addon: Lightweight WYSIWYG editor

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Fri Jul 28 18:09:28 CDT 2017

Love the name!  Makes me cringe a little bit less.

IMHO WYSIWYG PmWiki == MediaWiki or other "lesser" wiki.

Would really like to know if somehow it makes more people use PmWiki
though.... I just think that would be very weird (that is to say,
weeding out everyone that says "yes", but really isn't going to use it).