[pmwiki-users] Problem with install in new system - PHP 7 ?

Krait, Philippe Philippe.Krait at thalesgroup.com.au
Mon Mar 7 00:29:27 CST 2016

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]

Thanks Petko,

Unfortunately, I had to travel to France in a hurry, but before leaving I had time to install php 5 back unto the server, and it works. When I'm back home, I'll try again with php7 and see if I can find the culprit amongst the recipes, the difficulty ebing that I use so many of them...

Cheers,

Philippe