[pmwiki-users] sitemap problems

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Mar 4 02:15:28 CST 2016

You probably have to add at least these lines into your generated wiki
file:

   name=Debian8Man1.Ls
   time=123456789

Note the capitalisation for the page name, and the time stamp can be
generated in PHP with time();

You can see a sample of PmWiki files formatted as expected, without any
history, in your wikilib.d directory.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog