[pmwiki-users] spreading out my table rows?

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:47:02 CDT 2016

Hi all,  This is probably very simple, but it's visual and I've never learned to do it because it's never come up.  I have a table that looks very nice in pmwiki, except that the rows are too close together for visual appeal.  I want to space the rows out a bit, but I don't want a visual border or gridlines.  I also don't want the columns to change.

I looked for a rowspacing tag in the table directives but all I found was cell spacing.  I'm afraid this would proportionally adjust my columns and throw them off while making my rows look nice.  Am I going to have to take care of this in the CSS?

Thanks,

Erik