[pmwiki-users] Blocked loading mixed active content

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jul 11 17:34:49 CDT 2016

You should never have to make changes that would be overwritten upon
upgrade: for the core and for many recipes there are variables and hooks
that allow you to have all your changes in your own local files. If
there is no variable or hook for what you need, we add one - see PmWiki
Philosophy #5.

In your case, I suspect in a local configuration file (local/config.php)
there is some hardcoded variable among $ScriptUrl, $PubDirUrl,
$FarmPubDirUrl. If any of these point to the wrong protocol, your pages
may appear without any styles (fonts, colors, scripts, embedded
pictures).

Start by changing $ScriptUrl to the correct HTTPS location.
$(Farm)PubDirUrl could be set to a relative path, eg "/pmwiki/pub", or
to the full URL.

If this is not enough to fix all errors, review the recipes/modules you
use, and other local configuration (directories local and scripts) and
fix them. Or tell us and we'll fix them.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes