[pmwiki-users] Disappearing backslashes?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 26 10:33:35 CST 2016

I just tried this in the WikiSandbox on pmwiki.org and the following
appears to work fine:

[@
openssl pkcs12 -export -in certificate.crt -inkey private.key \
 -certfile int.pem -out certificate.pkcs12
@]

I'm guessing there may be a recipe or local customization on your site
that is causing the backslashes to disappear.

Pm