[pmwiki-users] Websites not working - something to do with ResolvePageName()?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jun 9 01:50:54 CDT 2015

Sorry for the delay.

At first I couldn't find a problematic line, but now I suspect this one:

  "/[^[:alnum:]_-\\s]+/" => '' # remove non-alnums

Try writing it like this:

  "/[^[:alnum:]_\\s-]+/" => '' # remove non-alnums

(move the dash character right before the closing bracket)

The dash inside a character class, except when it is at the beginning or
at the end, defines a range between characters (actually codepoints),
eg. a-z meaning all characters between a (97) and z (122).

On that line, you have _-\\s where  \\s is any whitespace character
(space, tab, line feed, form feed, carriage return), and the dash is not
at the end.

If you changed nothing, I suspect something changed in the PHP
installation so that a previously working pattern stopped working.

Petko