[pmwiki-users] SOLVED pmform not working with php 5.5.26

Daniel dkml at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 9 16:44:22 CDT 2015

Looks like I have solved the problem:

After lots and lots of experimenting I noticed that there is a
mail-address field in this form that when left empty, causes the error!

It used to be filled in by some default mail-adress but somehow it now
behaves differently.

I will take this field out and change it into a hidden field. Pretty
sure that will solve it.

Thanks to everyone who helped me!

Groet
Daniel