[pmwiki-users] Trouble with .pageindex when too much _new_ data to index (+ sqlite)

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Jan 29 08:38:53 CST 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 3:29 PM, ABClf <languefrancaise at gmail.com> wrote:

> Warning: unlink(wiki.d/.reindex): Permission denied in
> D:\xampp3\htdocs\abclf\local\Site.Reindex.php on line 52

I would be grateful for any hints related to this problem (above). I create
the file and run fixperms() on it, but when I try to delete it I get this
permission denied.  My only access to the file is via file_get_contents()
which is supposed to close the filehandles when it is done.

I thought that the problem was something specific to my wamp setup on my
local development platform, but it appears that Gilles is having the same
problem.

I'm pretty sure on my system I had permissions set up pretty permissively...

Any ideas?

-Peter