[pmwiki-users] Trouble with .pageindex when too much _new_ data to index (+ sqlite)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:29:06 CST 2015

Great job Peter. I have had to run the script 5 times.

=================
1:
DEBUG: A
DEBUG: count=166588

2:
DEBUG: B
DEBUG: count=123548

3:
DEBUG: B
DEBUG: count=82383

4:
DEBUG: B
DEBUG: count=37725

5:
DEBUG: B
DEBUG: count=0
Indexing complete. Deleting wiki.d/.reindex

Warning: unlink(wiki.d/.reindex): Permission denied in
D:\xampp3\htdocs\abclf\local\Site.Reindex.php on line 52

At the end, .pageindex is 36,5 mo (expected : 36,9) ; the .reindex (2 mo)
file has not been successfully deleted.

Running a few manual searches, all is working as normal, and .pageindex is
now 36,9 mo.

Congrats ;)

--