[pmwiki-users] Save and Cancel Editing

Martin Mills mmills at oldfolio.org
Mon Jan 19 10:59:24 CST 2015

I’ve learned a little more about my problem. Whenever I install PmWiki, I
always specify $ScriptUrl. In this case, though, that seems to be what is
triggering the problem. Once I removed $ScriptUrl from my config.php
editing worked fine. It doesn’t seem to matter whether I am serving the
wiki from the site root or ../pmwiki/. If $ScriptUrl is specified, editing
fails; if $ScriptUrl is not specified, editing succeeds.

I’ve only run into this problem on this one installation. If anyone can
shed any more light on what is happening, I’d be curious to know.

Thanks,
Martin