[pmwiki-users] Save and Cancel Editing

Martin Mills mmills at oldfolio.org
Sun Jan 18 14:00:19 CST 2015

Hello,

I’ve installed PmWiki 2.2.71 on a Debian 7 server. I’ve installed as an
ordinary user and I do not have root access on the server. Whenever I
attempt to save or cancel an edit, nothing happens–i.e. the editor does
not close and in the case of saving the edits disappear from the editing
screen even though the editing window remains open.

The very last problem at the bottom of the troubleshooting page
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting> decribes a similar
problem, but the proposed solution (manually deleting the ../wiki.d/.flock
file) is not working in my case.

In an effort to troubleshoot I installed 2.2.71 on my own Debian 7
machine, but everything works fine and I cannot reproduce the problem.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Martin