[pmwiki-users] Stand alone wiki on an Android device ?

Edwin Marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Thu Aug 27 16:45:22 CDT 2015

Hello William,

I haven't tried that but I think the idea is interesting and could be very
useful. I did a quick search and found a few options that may o may not
work. Pmwiki only needs  a php server as far as I understand so we have Ultil
Server
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icecoldapps.ultiserver&hl=en>,
Droidphp <http://droidphp.github.io/> and here there is a good tutorial
<http://blog.laptopmag.com/android-web-server>.

I haven't tested none of them but I surely sometimes during this week will
try Ultil Server.

I hope this helps and looking forward to see your results