[pmwiki-users] Comments-UseCases page

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon May 26 18:31:09 CDT 2014

Testing out an RSVP form in PmForm, and I came across documentation for an unimplemented feature that would make the whole thing work:

http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/Comments
the note:

Note: the below#anchor and above#anchor forms have not have been implemented yet in pmform.php -- as of 2.2.0-beta68.

However the Site/PmFormTemplates uses this feature in the comment form included with the package. (see http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/Site/PmFormTemplates)  Was this implemented?

I'm trying this:

[@
[[#goingform]]
(:input pmform target=going :)
(:input default request=1:)
(:input default author "{$Author}" :)
Please RSVP for the event:
(:messages:)
Name: (:input text author:)\\
(:input radio anchor yes:) Yes
(:input radio anchor no:) No
(:input radio anchor maybe:) Maybe
(:input submit post "Submit":)
(:input end:)
[[#goingformend]]

[[#goingpost]]
(:template defaults where=below#{$$anchor} :)
(:template require author errmsg="$[Missing name]":)
*{$$author}
[[#goingpostend]]
@]

And it gives an error for the "where" feature with the #anchor.  But for the RSVP list the #anchor is needed or I'll have to figure out something else.

Crisses