[pmwiki-users] Comments-UseCases page

Chris Knadle Chris.Knadle at coredump.us
Sat May 24 21:27:26 CDT 2014

I was on the hunt for some way of using PmWiki for doing RSVPs and found this
page via a search and which is listed under cookbook in the "Forms" section:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Comments-UseCases

... the problem is that after spending a couple of days trying to implement
"Case 3" concerning RSVPs, we've come to the conclusion that this page isn't a
recipe at all, but rather it's a "this is how we users would like comments to
work", but the page doesn't seem to state that.  :-(  This also would explain
why there's no particular plugin mentioned (there is at least CommentBox and
CommentBoxPlus cookbook plugins that would seem to fit the description,
leading to further confusion) and trying to figure out who authored the page
doesn't seem easy either because it appears the History was deleted at some
point.

So: is this page NOT a recipe?  If that's the case, can someone please edit
the page and add some text at the top of the page explaining what the page is
intended for?

Thanks.

  -- Chris

--