[pmwiki-users] Cookbook XESBlog page deleted?

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Tue Jan 28 18:30:09 CST 2014

I've been using XESBlog since I created it in 2008 without trouble including installing it on customer's websites.  But for some reason the cookbook page is gone (Cookbook/XESBlog).

The .zip file is still in the PmWiki.org attachments and the Cookbook/XESBlog-Use page is still up...

I don't know if it was deleted on purpose or not -- if it needs maintenance I can probably fix whatever needs to be fixed, but I'd rather not have to re-create everything from scratch.

Can the wiki page be restored?

Thank you,

Crisses