[pmwiki-users] Category nesting question

Chris Lott chris at chrislott.org
Thu Jan 16 21:44:42 CST 2014

It's been five years since I tried to use categories...since then some
of what I was trying to do has been baked into PmWiki. But I've
forgotten how I did it before and can't quite get my mind around how
to use nested categories with modern PmWiki for my case.

I am creating a cookbook. Let's say I have two recipes:

Omelette
Deviled Eggs

Each of these belong to a general category ([[!Breakfast]] and
[[!Appetizers]] respectively).

What I want to add is have [[!Eggs]] as a nested category so,
ultimately, the users can look at Eggs in Breakfasts or Eggs in
Appetizers (and, ideally, all Eggs recipes). How do I go about setting
this up?

Chris Lott <chris at chrislott.org>