[pmwiki-users] about the writing zero lenght file problem

marc-alexis morelle marc.alexis.m at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 07:31:28 CST 2014

Hello,

on or two month ago, I had a problem with writing file by pmwiki that
caused zero lenght files, or file "*,new" updated but not renamed whit
the original name.

The problem did not occurded from days, and the server provider says
that he can't see the problem. PM says that it seems to be a zide or a
number of files limit from the server, but provider respond I am far
from those limits.

Today, the only problem is that often (once or twice a day)
AllRecentChanges is delete when a page is modified. And it is rewrite
whit the next page modified.

The message is :
"Warning: unlink(wiki.d/Adiu.AllRecentChanges) [functon.unlink]:
Input/output error in /a/pmwiki.php on line 993
PmWiki can't process your request
Cannot write page to Adiu.AllRecentChanges... changes not saved
..."

I see line 993 and I understand what happens, but... why ?
And why only this file ?

thanks
marc
--