[pmwiki-users] preg_replace (RFC)

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Dec 5 15:26:33 CST 2014

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Hans Bracker <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:

> Could  PmWiki  be more specific to identify in which function call and
> script offending regular expressions reside?

It occurs to me that the stopwatch() function could be modified to respond
to a variable $EnableDebugStackTrace and then spread throughout the code a
little more widely (always at the begin and exit point of key functions)
and it could be constantly updating a stacktrace which could then be
printed off in an error handler...

I recognize there's lots of "could be" statements scattered around up there
and no practical code to make it happen, but I think the potential is
there...

-Peter