[pmwiki-users] AuthUser Loops Back?

Matthew Wayne Selznick mwselznick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:27:02 CDT 2014

Hi Petko,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> What have you entered in [[SiteAdmin.AuthUser]] ? In the editing area, you
> should see something like:
>
>  username: $1$mZ0ih5ve$04ljD3brYpWjK55n915D50

Yes, just so.

> Which PmWiki version you use?

pmwiki-2.2.63 (Version Num?=2002063)

> What is your PHP version?

PHP 5.3.10

> There is a simimlar
> bug in old PmWiki versions on PHP 5.3 and newer installations.

I'm using the same pmwiki version as pmwiki.org, so I guess that's not
it... I'm stumped. I need editing permissions similar to MediaWiki's
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['edit'] = false; (only logged-in users can
edit).

Ideas..?  Thanks!

--
Matthew Wayne Selznick
Author, Creator and Creative Services Provider