[pmwiki-users] How to use mini lightbox without thumbnail images?

Thant Sin Lin tslin.ucsy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:59:40 CDT 2014

Hello,

On my wiki page, I want to open lightbox on mouse onclick of my desired
image instead of pre-defined squared thumbnail image. I am now using this
cookbook http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MiniLightbox and every image I
set were shown as square image.

I am not implementing an image gallery. I am developing a documentation
site and some of the screen cuts were too large to display on the page. For
those image, I would like to display them with specific width (eg. 500px)
and show full image on mouse click with lightbox style popup effect.

I also tried this ImagesAutoResizing cookbook
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ImagesAutoResizing. But it display the
image on new tab. If this cookbook will work with lightbox effect, it
should be great.

Is there any possibilities to achieve this.

Thanks in advanced,
Lin