[pmwiki-users] Attempting to get pits-0.23.php operational

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Tue Mar 26 08:34:06 CDT 2013

Using pmwiki-2.2.39

I installed pits-0.23.php according to my understanding of the instructions.
1) I placed a copy of pits-0.23.php into my Farm cookbook directory and
renamed it to pits.php
2) I placed a file Convent2.php in my /local directory which contains
the single line
<?include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/pits.php");

I accessed the page
http://www.helpcave.org/TestPits/index.php?n=Convent2.ITS and created a
new issue at
http://www.helpcave.org/TestPits/index.php?n=Convent2.NewIssue
the PITS Form is shown as I expected BUT there are two problems...

1) When I click "Submit new issue" the contents are not transferred to
the pmWiki edit window.
2) I re-typed the entry into the pmWiki window and saved it as a
Feature/Change Request. pmWiki created the page
http://www.helpcave.org/TestPits/index.php?n=Convent2.00001 but it is
not displayed in the
http://www.helpcave.org/TestPits/index.php?n=Convent2.ITS page. The
program "knows" it should be there because it no longer display the "No
bugs ;-)" default message.

What am I missing?

Thanks

--