[pmwiki-users] Fwd: PmWiki Noob - Custom CSS

Brian Middleton mrbryo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:27:35 CDT 2013

Hah, yeah not sure why I put that in there (border-collapse).  Must be time
for bed.  Ah I see. div1...divN.  Thanks for the quick response.

That fixed it, using div2:

!Vent Status
(:div class="looknfeel":)
!!Privacy Policy
(:div2 class="looknfeel":)
Junk
(:div2end:)
(:divend:)

But in order to get the CSS to work I put it in the pub/css/local.css file.
 When I put it in the $WikiStyle array it doesn't seem to pick it up from
in the (:div:).  It did work once I did this:

>>looknfeel<<
a bunch of stuff
>><<

However, this can't be nested either it looks like...I tried and the page
displayed some extra characters that shouldn't have been there.

Main reason of using DIV is to bump over a section of text so it appears to
be formatted under the header tags.  I'm guessing there might be a better
way to do it but I'm not sure what it is.