[pmwiki-users] Twitter Bootstrap skin

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:02:00 CDT 2013

Tamara -- I hope that I've made the TwitterBootstrap -
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins/TwitterBootstrap -  a standalone skin.
That's the goal, anyway. I have added markup to handle some bootstrap
features, and added some configuration options like I've seen in other
skins. It has some work to be done to it, certainly.
However, there is certainly room for more than one Skin. I've kept the name
pretty generic, which may have been a mistake.
Please feel free to start up a standalone page for it, as well.

My pmwiki messages are being buried by gmail, so I haven't been very active
on the mailing lists. :-(

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
<http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a