[pmwiki-users] Hide PTV from edit?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Tue Jan 22 12:43:06 CST 2013

Petko Yotov wrote:

>> is there a simple way to hide page text variables in (:name:value:)
>> form from edits?
>
>I believe that the recipe EditAttributes is capable of doing exactly this.
>Not sure if it is simple, but should be possible.
>
>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditAttributes

yes, it will do what I want (and more) but I hesitate to use it
because Eemeli likely has no more time to maintain it and I don't want
to get in trouble if it stops working e.g. after an update of PmWiki
or the hosting environment.

OTOH it's so  short that I could try to understand it. That's no more
"simple" but interesting.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)