[pmwiki-users] How to export (:pagelist ...:) to a file e.g text/plain
Sinan Kaan Yerli
sinan at sinan.physics.metu.edu.tr
Tue Jan 22 06:40:57 CST 2013
Dear PmWiki Users,
I was using pmwiki on a moderate level. Whenever I have started to use
(:form and then installed (:fox I saw the possibilities and now I see
the power of pmwiki more easily.
Recently, I couldn't manage to have a solution to the following problem:
* Use (:pagelist fmt=#myformat name=some?reg*exp ...
* It combines all the info and lists them with "#myformat"
* On the web page, I have no problem. Everybody is happy.
* However if I want to have a TAB-DELIMITED-TEXT of /this/
search I can write a prober #mytabformat ...ermmm.. but it
will be listed /again/ on the web page.
* How could I redirect /this formatted/ output to a mimetype?
Do I have to introduce an ?action=export ...
If so how could I start the download of this data (i.e
download starts immediately without having a page to show).
Any working/experimental examples?
That's the point I am stuck. What I do as a work around is to
Am I missing something? Any RTFM?
thanks in advance,
More information about the pmwiki-users