[pmwiki-users] Upgrading from 2.2.0 to current - pointers?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:47:15 CST 2013

Thanks, Petko. Completed the update and all seems to be working well
... except that the display date I have in the header is one behind
(must be a simple fix to a line in some new file - normally should
default to the user's computer's time?).

Just for checking to see if there are any other minor
issues/discrepancies that aren't apparent, will the Site Analyzer at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SiteAnalyzer pick them up?

All the best,

Don Osborn
http://donosborn.org/work/index.php/Main/HomePage